Monday, July 23, 2012

The Greeting Farm Gift Set

Hi Bloggers!

So I was asked to make a card set using mostly Cheeky Beach from The Greeting Farm. So I sat down and got to work. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised at how much I ended up liking the designs! :) Just to change it up a bit I also used the Cheeky Howdy and Sitting Lovely stamps. I also ended up using a mix of stamps and paper from Stampin Up, DeNami Designs, Some Odd Girl, and Stamps by Judith. I have been on a kick lately of using my scraps rather than making more scraps for cards and that has been a fun challenge in itself. As I finished late last night I haven't gotten a good lighted picture but incase I don't get that chance here is a slight "preview." My "preview" was done by the Camera+ app to fade the colors. So hopefully you will see them in full color when the time comes, as I will also post a picture of the box that they will be in.



No comments: