Friday, February 24, 2012

Tickled Pink Card and News

Well, it looks like things will be slow moving for me in the next month, this last trip to the desert left me with a broken rib! I needed to make my Great Grandma a birthday card as we are celebrating her 97th birthday at The Derby! For those of you who aren't familiar with The Derby, it is a restaurant in Orange County that is a Dueling Piano Bar! So naturally I needed to make the appropriate card for her as the themes of the restaurant/bar are set in the 20's. What better digi stamp to use than DIGI STAMP - Lil Fashionette - 20's Evie!??!?! Tickled Pink Stamps is where she comes from. So along with Grandma's favorite color purple and her love of music, here are the results for the card. I also added pearls to her dress, stickles to her bow and rose, glassy effect on her eyes, and liquid pearls as the design elements. It took me twice as long to make this card as I didn't realize HOW much of my rib's play a part in crafting! :( So as a result I wont be able to make cards the way I used to....for a few weeks that is. In the meantime, Enjoy!



No comments: