Monday, February 27, 2012

Couple Cards using Some Odd Girl stamps


Wow! But has it been difficult to craft! I sat down last night to make  shower card, which took me 2x's the amount of time to make than normal! :( Being broken seriously sucks when I can't even craft! Here is the one I made last night. It is for a bridal shower and I just thought Cupid Mae would work the best. I was going to try to incorporate an umbrella on the front but I ended up using it inside.


This card was part of a gift set using the colors of our ATV club, orange and white and I also used brown as that worked well with the colors. The stamp I used for this one was Spectacular Soiree that I had the awesome luck of naming and winning the digi stamp! (So glad you liked my name!!) I tried to keep the colors along the same scheme and added the happy birthday to the bottom. This card was made before I broke my rib! :)



I hope you enjoyed these cards! :)

No comments: