Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Thank You!!

Thanks to all those that checked out my partiticpating project for the "Anything But A Card" DeNami Blog Hop!! It was a blast making the project and hopping along to all those talented crafters out there! I had so much fun!

As part of my thanks, here is a look at my ThanXgiving card for this year. I used The Greeting Farm's Wild Sprout Summer for the main focal image, she is so cute and I thought she would be pefect for a thankful card. I added 2 DeNami pumpkins from the Mini set as her fall decor. I found some old ribbon and used that as it said "autumn" on it.

As a finishing touch, I used stickles on Summer and Glassy Effects on the pumpkins. I hope everyone has a Wonderful ThanXgiving!!!



PS. If you are wondering why I put the "X" in ThanXgiving- it is just my way as I love Marvel's X-Men and anytime I can use an X somewhere I will. :)