Saturday, January 14, 2012

Cheeky Beach Card

HI Everyone!!

Wow it has been a LONG time since I have been able to get a card done! I have been so busy working on another couple projects (which I will post one day) that I haven't been able to play with my new stamps I got for Christmas from my best friend!

So here is a Cheeky Beach card, made using the Cheeky Beach (The Greeting Farm) stamp, The K49 Bamboo Shoot (DeNami Design), B93 Mini Turtle (DeNami Design), and the Martini Glass from the dormant or retired Cheer to You (Stampin Up).

This card was a collaborative effort from my Mom and Me. We embossed Cheeky Beach, the Martini Glass, and the Turtle then colored them. After that we added stickles and glass effects to the Martini glass. We also cut out the bamboo shoots and popped a couple up. Cheeky is also popped up.

We had a wonderful time making this card, Enjoy!



No comments: