Friday, September 30, 2011

He{Art} Journaling Week 10

He{aRt} Journaling Week 10

Okay, so we are now at Week 10 of The Greating Farm's He{Art} Journaling Class. I was not sure what to do for this theme, "Torn Between" but while on the way back from the river, looking at the mountains and their different colors being farther away and all, really looked so beautiful that I felt like tearing paper to make the mountains. It didn't really come out like I wanted specially since I could only successfully use 2 colors for the mountains. So after I was done gluing I said to myself, what the heck, and then sprayed Perfect Pearls all over it thinking that it would at least give it something else. I woke up the next morning an most of my mountains had curled! I completely forgot about that when using the Perfect Pearls, but I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked what it did t to the page. The pictures never do it complete justice but this is what the final piece ended up as. I hope you enjoy it! Thanks in advance for any Comments. Have a wonderful Weekend!!


No comments: